Medical Administration, Nursery Teacher, Kindergarten Teacher-related
Aim for a job at a famous hospital or clinic as a medical-related specialist. Work towards becoming a professional nursery or kindergarten teacher.
This is the ideal field for those who want to work in the medical or welfare industry and have the desire to help someone. Learn the knowledge required for medical administration and welfare and take advantage of extensive support to obtain professional qualifications. Students can aim to find employment at well-known hospitals, clinics and welfare facilities.
In the course for aspiring nursery and kindergarten teachers, students can not only obtain national qualifications but will also be eligible for junior college graduation. We offer a two-year course for nursery teacher qualifications along with courses on music, healthcare, sports, toys and dietary education that can be studied concurrently. This is the perfect field for people looking to become professional nursery or kindergarten teachers.
Health Information Manager
Campuses Offering Studies in this Field
- College of Medical Secretary & Welfare
- (Sapporo, Sendai, Omiya, Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka)
- College of Medical Secretary
- (China, Omiya, Kobe)
- Child Career College
- (Sapporo, Sendai, Chiba, Omiya, Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Osaka, Kobe, Fukuoka)
- Yokohama College of Medical Secretary & Dental Assistant
- Hiroshima College of Medical Secretary & Child Care
- Tokyo Future University Welfare and Child Care College